Saturday, February 22, 2014

Outlet...

I have had a hard time writing lately.  Not that I don't want to, but I feel self conscious and nervous since publicly sharing our blog.  Will I say things right?  Will our loved ones worry more?  Is that word spelled correctly? Is that grammatically correct?  It's like all of these ridiculous worries deterred  me from writing.  I started  thinking, 'it's ok, no one needs to hear from us anyway.'  But, I have now felt on a daily basis that I NEED to write again.  Not necessarily for anyone else...but for ME.  I need my outlet, I need to share, and learn, and feel all that I need to at this time in my life...so I can remember.  I feel like I have been in a foggy existence since Anneliese's birth.  I hope that using my 'outlet' helps me remember and feel more clearly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment